Vimeotheque PRO – WordPress Vimeo plugin
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.17
- Solved a bug that prevented the plugin post type "vimeo-video" to be displayed in playlist shortcode or block when the post type was set as private from plugin settings.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.16
- Added 2 new options in "After import" tab which allow importing of additional categories and tags for duplicate videos that get skipped and are incorporated in more than one feed.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.15
- Solved a bug that caused a white screen when using filter "vimeotheque_pro\post\import_post_type" (or the deprecated filter "cvm_import_post_type") with a post type that is not registered in WordPress.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.14
- Solved a bug in automatic import that prevented complete imports for feeds not ordered by date (ie. showcases, which are imported ordered by the time the videos were added);
- Introduced the number of rejected videos from a feed that has date constrains and is not ordered by date (ie. showcase, ordered by the date when the video was added to it, parses the entire feed and rejects any videos that have the date greater than the maximum date set on the automatic import settings).
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.13
- Solved a bug which prevented the WordPress Customizer from loading when the WP theme was not loading the color picker because there was no support for color customizations.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.12
- Solved automatic import error that prevented video imports for feeds having less than 20 videos.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.11
- Added filter "vimeotheque_pro\vimeo_api\oauth_scopes" which allows additional scopes to be added for the OAuth grant for Vimeo API.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.10
- Created a new option in Block Editor for playlist theme Wall to display video thumbnails using the original size ratio (thumbnails in list might have different size) or have them displayed with the same size (thumbnails in list might have black bars);
- Created a new option in Classic Editor shortcode visual interface for theme Wall to display video thumbnails size ratio in original size or the same size for all thumbnails;
- Updated display of playlist theme Wall to use the new setting for thumbnails size ratio.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.9
- Created new option for playlist theme Wall to play video in modal window when the thumbnail image is clicked;
- Improved masonry layout displaying for theme Wall to better respond to image loading and window size changes;
- Allowed playlist theme Wall thumbnails to be displayed into the list with the size ratio of the corresponding video;
- Added new tab in plugin options for video management after import is made;
- Moved option to check video status after import from tab "Post Options" into tab "After import";
- Added option to re-import a video title after the initial video post is created;
- Added option to re-import the video description into the post content after the initial video post is created;
- Added option to import any additional tags set on the video after the initial video is imported.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.8
- Added option to set the width of the playlist items for playlist theme Wall;
- Added option to set vertical spacing between the playlist items for playlist theme Wall;
- Added option to set horizontal spacing between the playlist items for playlist theme Wall;
- New option for automatic imports to import videos that are not older than a given number of days from the date of the query. The option is available for automatic import of showcase, category, channel, group, portfolio and user uploads;
- New option for automatic import to import only the newly added videos after the feed import has completed a full cycle. The option is available only for automatic import of showcase, channel and user uploads.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.7
- Added option for theme Wall to embed the videos in list instead of showing the thumbnails when using the Block editor or the Classic editor (needs Vimeotheque 2.0.11 to work).
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.6
- Solved a bug that prevented video tags from being imported when importing Vimeo videos as regular post type.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.5
- Updated to allow POST/PUT/PATCH requests to allow pushing of local changes to Vimeo;
- Store public information about the user that granted plugin access to his Vimeo account. Information is limited to user profile URL, grant scope (for example, edit, private, upload, etc), user name, the name of the app that granted access and the app uri.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.4
- Solved bug that caused losing of authorization after being granted if settings were saved again;
- Solved bug that disregarded option "Import as regular post type" when making single video imports using the "Add new" page under Vimeotheque's admin menu;
- Show OAuth authorization instructions in plugin Settings under "API & License" if authorization is not granted.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.3
- Solved a bug that wasn't saving the categories of automatic import when importing as posts compatible with the WordPress theme and post type was regular post.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.2
- Introduced PRO add-ons installation, upgrade and management directly from WordPress administration pages (requires Vimeotheque Lite 2.0.2);
- Added alignment for playlist block themes Wall and Carousel;
- Allow imports as any custom post type registered in WordPress to be done without specifying a valid taxonomy for the post type;
- Fully compatible with Vimeotheque Lite 2.0.1 and 2.0.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.1
- Solved WP theme compatibility bug that prevented the option to import videos as theme posts to be presented when the compatibility code was used in WP theme "functions.php";
- Solved import bug when importing for themes that prevented posts from being created.
Vimeotheque PRO 2.0
- Initial release for major update to version 2;
- Vimeotheque PRO functions as Vimeotheque 2 (Lite) add-on;
- Complete rewrite of automatic import;
- New automatic import options in plugin Settings;
- All shortcodes transformed in blocks for the Block Editor;
- Improved messages for license and update check-ups;
- Improved debugging methods for video imports of any kind;
- Friendly, stepped single video import process;
- Introduced new actions and filters.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.11
- Solved an automatic import bug that caused imports to get stuck on either first or last page indefinitely.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.10
- Added ascending/descending alphabetical sort options.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.9
- Added alphabetical sort option for manual bulk import;
- Added ordering option for channel, folder, showcase and category manual bulk import;
- Increased request timeout for Vimeo API queries to 30 seconds.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.8
- Solved a bug that happened on some installations when doing "is_home" or "is_archive" verification.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.7
- Solved a bug that prevents on some installations the single video shortcode from running in the editor when Classic editor is active.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.6
- Added option to import from Vimeo folders.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.5
- Solved a bug that prevented plugin settings from being saved in WP 5.4;
- Implemented a new filter "cvm_rest_api_extra_json_fields" that allows new fields to be added to Rest API.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.4
- Solved bug that caused PHP errors when using the table bottom bulk actions in Automatic import page.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.3
- Added echo parameter to function "cvm_video_embed_html()";
- Solved bug in action "cvm_existing_video_posts_taxonomies" that was not passing the post object to functions hooking to it.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.2
- Improved post duplicates detection when importing Vimeo videos;
- Improved Gutenberg editor detection.
Vimeotheque PRO 1.6.1
- Merged regular post playlist widget with video playlist widget into a single widget;
- Solved a bug that was showing option to import featured image from Vimeo when using Gutenberg on all posts, even if they were not imported by the plugin.
- Renamed plugin to "Vimeotheque" (plugin home address https://vimeotheque.com)
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.6
- Compatibility with Gutenberg editor;
- Updated playlist theme "Wall" with additional styling and use of Masonry JS;
- Updated playlist theme "Default" with new option to display the video list on the left, right or bottom side of the video;
- Introduced filter 'cvm_import_video_image_raw_file' that allows editing of imported images ( ie. https://gist.github.com/constantin-b/c91a468a48fdf1c0a2423d76b0501d3e ).
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 184.108.40.206
- Solved a bug that was removing automatic import and manual bulk import menu pages from admin menu even if the user had permission to access these them (ie. logged in user had administrator role).
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 220.127.116.11
- Solved a bug that was preventing the playlist shortcode from displaying correctly when set to display newest videos from all categories;
- Moved plugin permissions setup to hook "init" instead of "admin_init" in order to force it to fire earlier.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.7
- Introduced new option for playlist shortcode to display the most recent 10 videos;
- Made image clickable in playlist shortcode theme "Wall";
- Added error message to single video import page in case something goes wrong while trying to import the video.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.6
- Introduced new capability for several plugin admin pages and made administrators the only ones that have initial access to manual and automatic bulk video imports;
- Made filter "cvm_import_post_type" which allows third party code to set the post type for videos to be set in only one place in plugin code;
- Introduced mechanism for allowing extra tabs in plugin Settings page that allow secondary plugins to implement new options.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.5
- Solved a bug that prevented search results from being searched when doing manual bulk import and using list view.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.4
- Added option for searching within the results when a query is made for an album, channel, user uploads or group in manual bulk import;
- Made manual bulk import reset results when changing feed type option;
- Solved a bug in manual bulk import that wasn't loading the search set on path when refreshing the page.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.3
- Added WP Customizer compatibility for video posts;
- Introduced new plugin option that allow overriding of individual video embed options by global plugin options;
- Single video post edit screen displays option override information if plugin setting to override individual posts embed options is on;
- Removed deprecated fullscreen option from embedding options (no longer supported by Vimeo);
- Introduced debug mode for plugin scripts that will follow SCRIPT_DEBUG constant setting (in case constant is true, plugin will load non-minified, developer script file);
- Solved a bug that was issuing a PHP notice on several WP admin pages.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 18.104.22.168
- Solved a bug that wasn't using https video embeds when doing theme imports (for themes that use the embed code to embed videos) and caused errors in secured pages.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 22.214.171.124
- Solved a bug accidentally introduced in version 126.96.36.199 which prevented images from being displayed when using the playlist shortcode or doing manual bulk imports;
- Solved several PHP notices when using the playlist shortcode.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 188.8.131.52
- Added shortcode [cvm_video_embed] that allows to embed the video anywhere into the post content;
- Solved a bug that wasn't setting the largest possible image as post featured image;
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 184.108.40.206
- Solved a automatic import error that wasn't setting post author in certain cases;
- Added option for playlist shortcodes to specify categories that can be displayed as video playlists.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 220.127.116.11
- Solved error showing in plugin Settings page warning that "Warning: _() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in .../vimeo-video-post/views/plugin_settings.php on line 460".
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 18.104.22.168
- Implemented welcome screen that is displayed to users after plugin activation;
- Added plugin Settings link to WP Plugins entry;
- Implemented filter "cvm_vimeo_api_request_extra_json_fields" that allows third party code to require more details about videos (possible options: language, embed, content_rating, license, files, download, app, status, resource_link, review_link, embed_presets);
- In plugin Settings page, under API & License, the client secret keys are not displayed anymore in plain view;
- Implemented support for communicating two-ways with Vimeo API (needs an extra plugin);
- Created new function "cvm_get_video_embed_html()" that allows video embedding by providing a video post ID.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 22.214.171.124
- Solved Vimeo albums query bug that wasn't loading albums anymore due to changes on Vimeo API;
- Added a new required query field for albums that must be filled with the album's Vimeo owner ID;
- Solved a bug that was preventing groups and Vimeo on demand feeds from being imported.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.1
- Implemented REST API functionality;
- Solved a rare bug when selecting video posts for plugin shortcode that was displaying all registered posts in website instead of only the video posts if a third party script was implementing "pre_get_posts" filter;
- Added new PHP class to handle all WP REST API functionality.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 126.96.36.199
- Solved a video embedding bug that didn't allow setting volume to 0.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 188.8.131.52
- Solved a bug that was generating a PHP parse error if PHP 5.X directive "asp_tags" was on;
- Added a new debug message that contains any Vimeo error message returned when making API queries.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 184.108.40.206
- Solved a bug that was preventing the plugin from refreshing video posts featured image by fetching a new copy of the image from Vimeo.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 220.127.116.11
- Solved a video embed bug that was preventing volume setting from being set on videos embedded by the plugin.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 18.104.22.168
- Solved a bug that was displaying the video on password protected posts even if the correct password was not provided;
- Plugin video embed script updated to latest WP jQuery version;
- Added a new debugging method that allows third party scripts to hook to filter "cvm_debug_message" in order to display certain debug messages;
- Added a new action "cvm_existing_video_posts_taxonomies" that returns the posts that were already imported and allows to set extra categories and taxonomies on them;
- Added JSON "fields" parameter to requests to Vimeo API in order to increase the number of requests per hour.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 22.214.171.124
- Solved an automatic import bug that was preventing imports from running when new videos were added to an already imported playlist.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 126.96.36.199
- Solved several WordPress 4.7 compatibility issues.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 188.8.131.52
- Solved a bug when using theme Divi that was placing the plugin shortcode modal window behind Divi visual editor text when editing posts in admin area;
- Removed an object code output that remained visible in shortcode modal window while developing version 1.5.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5
- Implemented Vimeo on Demand video import;
- Added Backbone powered video import grid view for easy manual import management;
- Solved an importing bug that was preventing general embedding settings from being set correctly;
- Solved bug where default player color was set to red (#FF0000) by the plugin;
- Changed default volume value from 30 to 25;
- Implemented several debug actions that will pass WP errors which can be captured by third party plugins/code.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.8
- Added conditions in plugin widgets to prevent error when using certain visual composers;
- Added warning messages if Vimeo credentials aren't filled when creating new video posts;
- Check that taxonomy slug and tag slug are unique;
- Introduced 3 new options for playlist shortcode and widget for displaying video title, byline and portrait;
- Occasional invalid license key error solved by trimming key white space;
- Solved a pagination bug when doing automatic imports that was causing automatic imports to dequeue when feed had an exact number of results per page;
- Solved an embedding issue that was happening when privacy settings on Vimeo is set to "Only people with the private link";
- Added more detailed automatic import stats that will show total number of videos processed, how many imported, how many have privacy status on and how many were skipped;
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.7
- Added automatic update functionality for the plugin;
- Solved an import bug that wasn't retrieving the correct video ID in some cases;
- added 3 new filters (cvm_import_post_type, cvm_import_category, cvm_import_tag) that allow videos to be imported and automatically embedded by the plugin into any post type;
- Manual bulk import table modified to include privacy icon;
- Manual bulk import message now includes the number of videos that returned an error when importing;
- Solved a bug that was preventing video thumbnail from being imported if initially Vimeo API didn't provided any thumbnail for a given video;
- Solved a bug that was preventing some of Vimeo images from being displayed on pages delivered over SSL;
- Solved plugin activation crashing website if Lite version of the plugin is also active.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.6
- Solved a bug that was preventing videos from being bulk imported if video description on Vimeo was empty;
- Added new filter 'cvm-embed-width' that can be used to force the plugin to embed videos having the same width.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.5
- Solved an error when option "Include videos post type on homepage" was on that was causing the page not to display the designated post type on CTP archive pages (ie. bbPress forums);
- Added new filter ( cvm_feed_request_timeout ) that allows control over the request timeout when querying Vimeo feeds;
- Added new filter ( cvm_image_request_timeout ) that allows control over the request timeout when importing video image.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.4
- Plugin compatible with WordPress 4.3 (scheduled for release on August 18th, 2015).
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.3
- Added Vimeo album import capability removed after updating to Vimeo API 3 due to lack of query endpoint in API;
- Increased plugin license registration request timeout;
- Solved playlist widget admin error notice regarding playlist loop.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.2
- Allow video post type when enabled on homepage to also display on archive pages (useful when viewing post format video archive);
- Added function "cvm_video_embed_html()" that will output the HTML needed by the scripts to output the video. Useful when creating custom WP theme templates for post type vimeo-video;
- Added new filter "cvm_automatic_video_embed" that can prevent the plugin from doing the embeds. Useful when creating custom templates for vimeo-video post type.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.1
- Unpublish automatic playlists only in case of Vimeo error not every WP error;
- Solved bug that was causing the plugin not to import the largest available image from Vimeo.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4
- Plugin updated for Vimeo API 3;
- Disable Lite version activation link in Plugins page if PRO version is active;
- Display a notice on Lite plugin row advising for the removal of the plugin.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3.3
- Solves filtering and search bug in shortcode visual interface when searching in post type post;
- Minor visual and usability shortcode visual interface enhancements;
- Video embeds SSL compatible;
- New filter cvm_allow_video_import that can be used to prevent video imports based on different criteria;
- New filter cvm_video_post_status that can be used to change the post status when importing new videos.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3.2
- Solves bug that was preventing certain actions on video post/custom post edit screen;
- New filter that allows modification of embed settings on video posts, other than the ones created as theme compatible posts;
- Solves a bug on automatic import that was importing videos having the general post status set in plugin Settings page, not the one set for the playlist being imported.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3.1
- Solves bug that was halting automatic import process on some ocasions.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3
- Redesigned Plugin Settings page;
- New option in plugin settings to import videos as regular post type instead of plugin custom post type;
- New option in plugin settings to display video microdata on video posts;
- New option in plugin settings to include plugin custom posts among regular posts on front-page;
- New option in plugin settings to include custom posts in main RSS feed;
- New option in plugin settings that allows importing of tags from Vimeo;
- New option in plugin settings to make any url found in video description clickable (applies for e-mails too);
- New option in plugin settings to import video image when requested instead of importing when importing the video;
- New option in plugin settings to manage private videos found in feeds (now can be skipped from importing);
- New video aspect size implemented (23.5:1)
- New option in plugin settings that allows individual videos to override the size setting with its own size settings from Vimeo;
- New option on post editing embed options to loop the video (play again when it reaches the end);
- Implemented video tags for plugin custom post type;
- Manual and automatic bulk import can be set to import in multiple categories;
- Manual and automatic bulk import can be set to import in existing multiple tags;
- Manual and automatic bulk import can be set to import as a different WP user, other than the one currently logged in;
- New embed options for manual and bulk import that can be specified for each imported playlist individually;
- Recent videos widget allows displaying of new videos from a given category;
- Extended theme compatibility with a few more themes;
- New widget to display newest videos when videos are imported as regular posts (will only display videos imported by the plugin).
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.2.1
- Solves import problems related to private videos.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.2
- Vimeo API access that allows queries for private videos (you must be the owner of the private videos);
- Solved automatic import bug that was causing Vimeo error 50 - Page out of bounds;
- Automatic import reiterates the playlists after importing all videos; this ensures that newly added videos will get imported;
- New hook cvm_before_post_insert that runs right before creating a new video post;
- New hook cvm_after_post_insert that runs after a new video post was created;
- New filter cvm_video_post_title that can be used to make modifications to the video post title when a new video is imported;
- New filter cvm_video_post_content that can be used to make modifications to the video post content when a new video is imported;
- New filter cvm_video_post_date that can be used to make modifications to the video post date when a new video is imported.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.1.1
- Solved bug related to WordPress themes compatibility for detecting compatible child themes;
- New filter cvm_theme_support that can be used in theme functions.php to make theme compatible with plugin and allow video imports as different post type.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.1
- New option in Settings page to import video image as post featured image;
- New option in Settings page to import video publish date as post publish date;
- New option in Settings page to modify the slug for custom post type video and taxonomy;
- On post/custom post editing, new option in Featured Image meta panel to import the video image from YouTube (available only for posts created by the plugin);
- All videos page (for custom post type) has new bulk action: Import thumbnails. When selected it will automatically import for all selected videos the image from Vimeo and set it as Featured Image;
- In automatic playlists table, new column for displaying the category videos are imported in (if set);
- Compatibility with WordPress themes Goodwork and SimpleMag;
- Solved bug that was preventing running more than 5 playlists for automatic update.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.0
- Initial release.