A new plugin version has been released for premium WordPress video plugin Vimeotheque PRO.
See what’s new in Vimeotheque PRO 2.0.8
- Added option to set the width of the playlist items for playlist theme Wall;
- Added option to set vertical spacing between the playlist items for playlist theme Wall;
- Added option to set horizontal spacing between the playlist items for playlist theme Wall;
- New option for automatic imports to import videos that are not older than a given number of days from the date of the query. The option is available for automatic import of showcase, category, channel, group, portfolio and user uploads;
- New option for automatic import to import only the newly added videos after the feed import has completed a full cycle. The option is available only for automatic import of showcase, channel and user uploads.
A lot of changes happened during the last couple of months! We renamed the plugin to Vimeotheque and we developed and released version 2 for the plugin. The most notable change that comes with version 2 is the fact that Vimeotheque PRO 2 works as add-on for the free version of Vimeotheque.
We are happy to announce the release of version 1.4.8 of WordPress video plugin Vimeo Video Post.
This release brings a few more features and solves a couple of bugs (a big THANK YOU to all users that reported the bugs).
- Added conditions in plugin widgets to prevent error when using certain visual composers;
- Added warning messages if Vimeo credentials aren’t filled when creating new video posts;
- Check that taxonomy slug and tag slug are unique;
- Introduced 3 new options for playlist shortcode and widget for displaying video title, byline and portrait;
- Occasional invalid license key error solved by trimming key white space;
- Solved a pagination bug when doing automatic imports that was causing automatic imports to dequeue when feed had an exact number of results per page;
- Solved an embedding issue that was happening when privacy settings on Vimeo is set to “Only people with the private link”;
- Added more detailed automatic import stats that will show total number of videos processed, how many imported, how many have privacy status on and how many were skipped.
How to upgrade
You should see a notice in your WordPress Plugins page announcing the update. If you own a valid license key, just hit update and everything will run automatically.
If you prefer to update manually, head over to your CodeFlavors account and download your plugin copy.
We’re happy to let you know that an improved version of Vimeo Video PRO was just released.
This version comes with some brand new features and more customization options that allow you to import your favourite Vimeo videos into WordPress.
One of the many features is the custom video embed size. As you may already know, the plugin allowed 2 video formats: 16:9 and 4:3. Now, it also allows 2.35:1 but this is not all. You can also instruct the plugin to embed the videos into your WordPress pages by using the video size retrieved from Vimeo. This means that not matter what size, your videos will be embedded having the perfect size, no black borders or weird sizes.
We’re happy to announce the release of version 1.1 for our Vimeo WordPress plugin.